Fathers Day Competition – Like our page and comment with your favourite childhood memory with your Dad.
1. Entry is free and open to residents of New Zealand and Australia aged 13 years or older. Employees of the Promoters, the Promoters' associated companies, the Promoters' agencies and partners associated with this promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
2. The Promoters reserve the right to withdraw this promotion or any part of this promotion should their ability to fulfil due obligations be limited at any stage by any form of technical failure.
3. To enter the promotion, entrants must Like McDonald Textiles Facebook Page and comment with your favourite childhood memory with your Dad.
4. Entries must be received by the Promoters during the Promotional Period between 23rd of August 2017 and 30th of August 2017
5. The Promoters accept no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
6. Promotion commences at 11.00 am August 23rd, 2017 and will finish at 11.59pm August 30th, 2017 ("Promotional Period").
7. The winners will be notified via Facebook Personal Messenger. Inability to contact the winners by close of business day following of the prize draw will result in the prize being forfeited.
8. One comment chosen by random number generator will determine the winner of the competition.
9. The Promoters will request your postal address and your choice of Cheesecutter size and colour. This is subject to availability. The garment will be couriered to the winner to a nominated address.
Purchasing from McDonald Textiles Ltd
McDonald shopping gives customers convenient, quick easy and secure shopping.
Products displayed on the site shopping areas can be purchased using a secure online Mastercard and Visa transaction facility.
Your credit card payment will be processed by McDonald Textiles Ltd at the time your purchase.
All prices and delivery charges on our site are in New Zealand dollars ($NZD) and include New Zealand or Australian GST (if any). McDonald Textiles Ltd reserves the right to alter prices and delivery charges for any reason at any time. If this should happen after you have placed an order, we will contact you prior to processing it.
Products for delivery outside New Zealand may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of these duties and taxes.
McDonald Textiles Ltd will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of its obligations under its contract with you that is caused by an event outside its reasonable control.
Contracts for the purchase of products using the Service, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formulation, will be governed by New Zealand law. Any such dispute or claim shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
We use the secure Hosted Payment page solution from DPS to process online orders. Customers can see their cards being authorized in real time, all in an SSL secure environment. When we transmit sensitive information (such as a credit card numbers) over the internet, we protect it through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL)protocol. Credit card details stored on site are encrypted using 168bit 3DES encryption. DPS is also certified AIS compliant.
USE OF THE SERVICE BY YOU
Your right to use the Service is personal to you. You may not authorize others to use the Service, and you are responsible for all of your own use of the Service.
You may not download, modify, transmit, or otherwise use any material from the Service for public or commercial purposes.
McDonald is a trade mark of McDonald Textiles Ltd. McDonald Textiles Ltd is the owner of the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the material contained in the Service or is permitted by the owner to use such material. No permission is given in respect of the use of such mark or rights, and such use may constitute an infringement of the owner’s rights.
McDonald Textiles Ltd and its affiliates shall not be liable to you or any third parties for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages allegedly sustained arising out of your access to or inability to access the Service. This includes viruses alleged to have been obtained from the Service, your use of or reliance on the Service or any of the information or materials available on the Service, regardless of the type of claim or the nature of the cause of action.
McDonald Textiles Ltd has the right to revise and amend this Terms and Conditions document from time to time.
If you have any queries regarding shopping with McDonald Textiles Ltd, please email email@example.com or call + 64 9 250 0033